Our washable Bedwetter Pants are a pull-up style super absorbent pant for older children that need night time protection!
The absorbent inner is made from our natural unbleached cotton terry and the outer is made from our polyester PUL cover fabric.
- 21 oz / 625 ml absorbency - no boosters needed!
- Natural cotton inner
- Waterproof PUL outer
- Easy pull up & down
- Fully washable!
See Washing below for detailed instructions.
We recommend purchasing the Bedwetter Pants using the weight range below. We also have a measurements tab for a general sizing guide. If you are unsure which size to purchase, please send us an email with age and weight.
XSmall - 30 to 40 lbs
Small - 40 to 55 lbs
Medium - 55 to 65 lbs
Do you have a Larger size, 65+ lbs? - Not at this time
Wash and Care Instructions
Initial Wash - When your package arrives, wash once before use with hot water and detergent. Be sure to fully dry the pant before use.
1) Turn used pant inside out and rinse the concentrated urine. Wring excess water out of pant.
2) Store your rinsed Bedwetter Pant inside your diaper pail or breathable storage container.
Note - Do not store your Bedwetter Pants for more than 2 days without washing. Odors can develop if they are left too long without washing.
3) Bedwetter Pants need to be turned inside out, exposing the inner cotton, for washing and drying.
4) Run a pre-rinse or short cycle with warm water and ½ oz laundry detergent.
5) Wash the Bedwetter Pants in a full wash cycle, using hot water (140°F / 60°C) and the detergent manufacturers recommended amount of laundry detergent per your wash load size.
6) Drying - Machine dry on medium heat setting until the pant is completely dry.
If you are unsure which size to purchase, please send us an email with the age and weight and we will get back to you right away.
|XSmall||30 - 40||15 - 21||10 - 13|
|Small||40 - 55||16 - 23||12 - 16|
|Medium||55 - 65||19 - 26||13 - 17|