One Size Fitted Diaper
The Fitted Cloth Diaper that Grows with your Baby
Designed to grow with your child from newborn until they are toilet trained!
- An absorbent cloth diaper that grows with your child from newborn to potty training (8-35 lbs)
- Available in a variety of fabric options, including cute colors
- Uses our Mother ease Air Flow and Rikki Wrap waterproof covers
- Double elasticized waist (front and back) and leg openings for perfect leak-free cloth diapering
- Strategically placed snaps accommodate your baby's growing needs and are reinforced to ensure that they never pull through the diaper
- Folding instructions make adjusting easy
Learn about Fitted Diapers
How to Adjust
Lay baby on top of the One Size fitted diaper, the top of the diaper (in the back) should be above their hips. Take the bottom of the cloth diaper and fold it over the crotch, to the umbilical cord/belly button.
Note: If there are gaps around the baby's leg - shorten the rise by folding over the front of the diaper to expose a new row of female snaps. This folded over rise setting is needed for children from 8 lbs to approximately 20 lbs.
To ensure a snug, blowout-free fit, take the left tab and pull it over the front of the diaper, snapping both male snaps into the row of female snaps.
Snap the right tab (as above) and to finish, snap the Air Flow snap cover over top - this will contain all leaks and wetness!
For Night & Nap Time:
hen your baby is no longer using the fold over rise system, snap the Snap in Absorbent Liner inside the diaper for added absorbency.