Bedwetter Pants Washing Instructions
1) Turn used pant inside out and rinse the concentrated urine out of your Bedwetter Pant with warm water in your laundry tub. Wring excess water out of the pant.
2) Store your rinsed Bedwetter Pant inside your diaper pail.
Note - Do not store your Bedwetter Pants for more than 2 days without washing. Odors can develop if they are left too long without washing.
- Bedwetter Pants should be turned inside out for washing and drying.
- Run a pre-rinse or short cycle with warm water and ½ oz laundry detergent.
- Wash the Bedwetter Pants in a full cycle, using hot water (140°F / 60°C) and the manufacturer's recommended amount of laundry detergent
- Machine dry using the medium heat setting.