How to Prep your Diapers
It's important to prewash your diapers once before using them. This ensures that any residues on the fabrics are washed away before touching your baby's delicate skin.
How to Prep your Diapers in 5 Easy Steps
- Open your package and admire your new Mother-ease cloth diapers
- Add no more than 10-12 diapers to your washer & dryer in each initial wash. Remember to check your lint screen before each wash & dry.
- Set your washing machine to a full wash cycle with a large size load for 10-12 diapers (smaller if less diapers). Use only HOT water.
- Add your detergent - see detergent disclaimer.
- Line dry or machine dry the diapers on a medium heat setting.
*Colored diapers may bleed and should be washed accordingly.